Casavvy is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. The content on this page is accurate as of the date of posting. Some offers may have changed or expired.
Best Travel Rewards Credit Card For Bora Bora
Bora Bora is known for having some of the best overwater bungalows in the world. And why wouldn’t such a beautiful place not have such amazing accommodations. Which also makes it one of the hardest places to get to because it is so far away from the rest of the world. If you are planning to go to Bora Bora, whether for a nice trip, honeymoon, or some other special occasion you want to make the most of it. So you should take advantage of the best travel rewards credit card possible so that you make sure you don’t miss out on anything such a beautiful place has to offer.
The Platinum Card® from American Express
The Platinum Card from American Express is top of the line when it comes to travel rewards credit cards and it’s exactly what you need going to a place like Bora Bora. Because Bora Bora has some of the finest resorts in the world you can certainly take advantage of the included Fine Hotel And Resorts Credit.
- Use the included Fine Hotels And Resorts credit if it is available where you choose to stay.
Since Bora Bora is so far away you can take advantage of the included airline fee credit
- Whether it’s bag fees, in flight purchase, or anything else you can use the included airline fee credit to cover the cost.
The accommodations in Bora Bora are one of a kind. Which means that they are on the expensive side when it comes to paying for them
- The Amex Platinum Card offers one of the highest signup bonuses available. Something you want to take advantage of to help cover the cost of the resort where you are staying.
Traveling such a far distance means there are a lot of moving parts and sometimes things that are out of your control can go wrong.
- Rest easy knowing the the Amex Platinum card comes with travel insurance that might help you out if something goes wrong on your trip.
Depending on where you are flying from you will most likely have a layover when making your way to Bora Bora.
- Airport lounge access is a huge included benefit with the American Express Platinum Card.
If Bora Bora is on your list of places to go then the American Express Platinum Card should be on your list of travel rewards credit card to get as well. Not that Bora Bora needs to be any nicer than it already is, but with this travel credit card it could be even better.